Thursday, July 15, 2010

Scraps

Scraps... because I forgot, or didn't want to post the following stuff last time.
So, enjoy, just remember there is a reason I didn't post these stuff before...(because it's total fucking garbage)


Done in IS art class (2hrs each). Loved that class, thought of failing it so I could repeat.
Steel Chair Wrestler (topic was: clay figurine in a cup)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Something random that we were supposed to do, I cannot even remember the topic...
Photobucket

Jacking-off
Photobucket

Poster (doesn't look like a poster)
Photobucket

Printed Spiderweb game boxart
Photobucket

Unfinished girl on girl wrestling poster
Photobucket

Made a ladybug to house my tablet pen
Photobucket

My Desk...(because I felt the need to let others know how messy I can be, and that I have $10)
Photobucket

No comments: