Monday, February 1, 2010

BCOMM2

BCOMM2: E-Portfolio

Strengths:

Finance related:
-Enrolled in Banking and Finance course, working towards my diploma
-An addiction for investing
-Read 2 books on investing(on leisure time)
-Active Value Investing
Photobucket
-Technical Analysis Explained
Photobucket

Art related:
-Creative
-Enjoys being unorthodox and apart from the norm
-Have experience in multiple forms of art (Self taught)
-Traditional Pencil and Paper
Photobucket
-Photoshop
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-Wire Sculptures
Photobucket
Photobucket
-Caracatures
Photobucket
-Portraits
Photobucket
-Box Art
Photobucket
-Just to name a few...

Weaknesses:
-I can't draw Feathers or Swords
-Straying too far from the "norm"
-Although I suppose it contributes somewhat to me being creative, it does
occasionally leave me quite clueless as to why the masses are attracted
to the things that they are attracted to.

-Eg. Sports cars, New handphones, etc

What I'm doing to rectify the problem:
-Currently, I'm enrolled in "Introduction to Social Psychology" IS Module in
Ngee Ann.











Note: This post is required by my BCOMM2 module, I generally refrain from self-whoring.
Perhaps I could get some pointers from Jit.

No comments: