Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spider game

============================================================================
Spider Finance Board Game for project CFAS.
The name hasnt been decided yet.
Basically Chong Ying just instructs me what to draw... and I'll draw it...
Lol it wasn't easy I must say... it's 3.04am in the morning and I just finshed it...
============================================================================
Stage 1: Basic Idea (Done by me)
============================================================================
Photobucket
============================================================================
Stage 2: Concept (Done by Chong Ying)
============================================================================
Photobucket
============================================================================
Final Stage: (Done by me, Duh)
============================================================================
Photobucket
I don't think I can sign on it, since it is a group project, but I still forced myself into the picture. Benefits of being the artist!

============================================================================
ART DUMP! is not ready yet... Truthfully, I havent been doing much drawing
this January. So it is going to be quite short... (so far only 2-3 pieces of work)
============================================================================

No comments: