Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BOXART

===============================================================
Boxart for the Spider game
===============================================================
Photobucket
===============================================================
Unconciously inspidered by Maexxna's bossfight.

I didn't even notice the similarity until I was halfway through
the design.

This is for a CFAS project to create a financial based board game.
Orginal idea of the name of our game was "Megazord Spiderweb".
I changed it to "List on the Web".
===============================================================
===============================================================
EDIT: Chong Ying and the rest of my group apparently felt that
it was too creepy.

Whaaaaaat... how is that creepy?
I thought it was hilarious acctually...

EDITEDITEDIT: Doesn't really matter now.
Honestly, considering how well received the
board game design(see below) was,
I was expecting this one to blow my team away.

BOY WAS I WRONG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAhahaahaa.a....a.a.....

Meh...
Note to self:
-Ask for preferences BEFORE acctually doing the work.
-Send draft/sketch for approval before proceeding.
(common sense really when I think about it now.)
-Be less individualistic.
(Why try and be creative, conforming is for the true non-conformist.)
===============================================================

No comments: