Sunday, May 17, 2009

dante n kratos

====================================================================================
A drawing.. of Dante from DMC4 and Kratos from GoW3
The "Son of sparda" and the "ghost of sparda" whom we never really get to know in
the respective games...
...the monster is some random thing I just pulled out of my head...
Done in painter (2nd time using) in about 3-4 hours....
its 3.34am...
Tried to do a little drawing to calm my nerves because
I have a test tomorrow... I guess it did work a little...
====================================================================================
Photobucket




====================================================================================
A lineless version, cant...seem to decide which one looks better...
====================================================================================
Photobucket

No comments: